Registration rules for UltraTri Sweden July 20 - July 22, 2018
Registration is open from July 29th 10:00 CET. Starting fee for 2018 is SEK 9000, of which 25% is to be payed no less than 14 days from invitation. The maximum number of starting slots for 2017 are 20. Don't forget to read the rules and requirements on this page and also the Rules, terms and conditions before you apply.
Registration procedure is as follows:
- Read the Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Fill out and submit application form
- Wait - we will read and reply to all applications
- Pay - if you are invited to participate we will send you an initial invoice of 25 % of the fee – pay this within 14 days to secure your starting slot. The remainder of the fee should be paid within 120 days after invitation but no later than January 31st.
Consideration will be given to individuals that have volunteered or crewed in previous Ultra Triathlons or similar.
UltraTri Sweden is an extreme event and requires extremely prepared athletes on the starting line. You need to have completed at least one of the following in 2013-2017 in order to qualify:
- IM distance event
- Ultra-Distance Trail run (42k or more) and Open Water Swim of 3k or more and Road Bike event of 200k or more